Sinead over at BabySinead.com tagged me with this cute little blog award thingy called “The Honest Scrap Award” so here it is!
The Honest Scrap Award rules are as follows:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
TEN TRUE FACTS:
- My electronic devices are always out of battery as I am horrible at remembering to charge them.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor and I ended up at a magnet high school for medical careers so I know a lot
about anatomy and junk like that.
- The first porn I ever watched (minus scrambled softcore at a boyfriend’s house) was Max Hardcore. I think that says something about me, but what exactly I’m not sure.
- I’ve never been allowed to have a dog as a pet, but I want a teeny tiny chihuahua more than anything.
- I’m super-allergic to mosquitoes and when I get bit they turn into huge welt-looking things.
- I have a big temper and once kicked a hole in a wall.
- I’ve been dying my hair red for so long (almost 6 years) I can’t remember what my natural color really looks like.
- Before I started working for porn I worked at a day care, a supermarket, craft store, an art supply store. I hated all of them.
- I have dropped out of college 4 times.
- I thought I was a lesbian when I was younger and lost my virginity to a girl before losing it to a boy.
Now I’m supposed to tag 10 other blogs but I really can’t think of 10 people who are really gonna do this if I do tag them, so how about this…. If you want to do the Honest ScrapAward thing, do it. If you don’t, don’t. I won’t be upset.
Ok time for me to go get ready for night shift in pornland… cool!