Asa Akira, award winning porn star, Wicked contract girl, director, podcaster, and ex-Bubba the Love Sponge radio show regular, is adding a new occupation to the list: author. Asa’s first book, a memoir entitled “Insatiable: Porn – A Love Story” was released last month, and to help promote she stopped by /r/AskReddit to answer questions posed by fans and random nerds. I read the thread so you don’t have to and here’s what I learned…
- If she could sit down and eat dinner with one famous person from the past, Asa would pick Double Dick Dude.
- Asa is “fascinated” by incest. Her dream as an only child was “[...]to have a twin brother who loves me so much that he won’t let anyone else near me”
- Oh all her holes, her vagina is her favorite.
- If she could shoot a scene with any world leader, living or dead, she’d fuck Hitler up the ass with a huge strap-on.
- When it comes to anal, Asa’s favorite lube is spit, followed by silicone.
- Asa prefers uncircumsized cocks, especially when they are in her butthole. Sorry Jews…
- Though she lives in LA, the absolute mecca of amazing Mexican cuisine in all of the US, Asa’s favorite burrito comes from Chipotle. (sad trombone)
- Her favorite color is heather grey, but thinks it sounds douchey.
- Asa’s go-to karaoke song is Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood.
- Asa feels that getting her own Fleshlight is akin to getting your own shoe in basketball – superstar status!
- Her favorite books are Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk, American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, and the Secret Diary of Adrian Mole series.
- Asa sometimes gets off on thinking about catching her husband, porn cocksman Toni Ribas, cheating on her.
- Asa’s favorite porn director is Mason – she says shooting with her is “magical” and hopes every girl in porn also gets a chance to work with her.
- The best advice she was ever given was “Always pee after sex!” (seriously, do it)
- And finally… Good news, dudes! When it comes to getting down in her personal life, Asa believes “two minutes is enough. Seriously.”
You can see more of Asa on her official website and pick up “Insatiable: Porn – A Love Story” on Amazon or at your local bookstore (those still exist, right?)