Whether the economic downturn we’re experiencing right now is cutting into your “pleasure” budget, or you’re like me and you just like to do crafty things, here are some sexy projects for you to DIY!
- ● Latex Kitty has some great step by step tutorials on how to make latex clothes and accessories on her blog, my favorite being the latex leggings. Super sexy and fashionable enough to wear out of the house!
- ● Instructables, a DIY bible about basically everything, has plans to build a stripper pole in your house for only $60 or so using stuff you can find at Home depot.
- ● The edible undies we sell at my porn shop look like a diaper (click here to see), smell like burning, and you could not pay me enough money to taste them. That’s why i was pretty psyched to find instructions to make your own, in the student newspaper of the University of Kansas of all places, out of Starburst and Twizzlers. Mmmmmm….
- ● For all the aspiring burlesque stars out there, Craftster has super simple tutorial how to make your own pasties with some felt and a hot glue gun. Add some sequins and some tassels and you’re all set!
- ● If you have a spare silk scarf lying around, you can sew up some super cute lingerie in less than an hour!
- ● HomemadeSexToys.com has tons of instructions for both guys and girls…. some are kind of gross- like making a fake pussy out of a microwaved honeydew melon, while others are super cool- like turning an old Atari 2600 joystick into a vibrator.
- ● The Frugal Domme has a huge list of How-To’s to make tons of bondage gear… spreader bars, cuffs, whips, and tons more.
- ● Alix Shedd at The Indypendent has instructions to mold your own silicone dildo in just 5 steps. I’m not exactly sure how safe silicone caulking is for your body, so proceed with caution on this one.
- ● And if that’s not enough kinky crafts for you, there’s always Matt Pagett’s book “Make Your Own Sex Toys: 50 Quick and Easy Do-It-Yourself Projects”, just $10.17 on Amazon.com.
If you enjoyed this post, maybe you'll like this stuff too: